Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Let's Sketch!

I forgot how therapeutic it can be to just sketch. I used to draw incessantly. Art class was my favorite in middle school and high school until I moved to a smaller school and couldn't take any more classes since they only had two available. At some point I convinced myself that I wasn't good enough to make art. Like I wasn't worthy of creating something just for the sake of creating and expressing beauty in my world.

In an attempt to get back to my roots and just release all of my pent up energy the last couple of months, I started sketching again. I don't care if they are better or worse than anyone else's art; the process has made me happy, and relaxed, and peaceful. So I wanted to share some because why the hell not?  
                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment